Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday Post 258c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1172 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Move Higher’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Just before dinner, Sandon got back to me re. his upcoming performance; I told him I’d ask the parents over dinner and get back to him afterwards.

When the parents called called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then joined them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa I’ve forgotten which vegetable, sliced up fish ball and a few wee slices of tasteless soup meat. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell over dinner, but hey.
  • Dinner tonight was spooned down with a pretty disgusting bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb following one last loo trip with my (supposed XD) final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: