Sunday, June 30, 2019

Monday Post 260c


GOOD AFTERNOON! FIRSTLY, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 655 (will leave the house next) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get back home!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, after scoring an awesome sleep back on Saturday I was hoping that’d mark the start of my next week of consecutive awesome sleeps, but because I drank too many cups of water @ dinner last night, nature suddenly called @ 12:35am and demanded I use the pot! :P Luckily she did, coz five minutes after that, inconsiderate PIG mum starts a–THUMPING around upstairs; if that had woken me last night, I’d have been super-pissed! >< XD
  • Nature called again around one hour later, when dearest dad walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage. Shortly afterwards, dearest dad comes to kiss me bye and retuck Shirley and me into bed before leaving for his hard day’s work.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: