Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday Post 258b


Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1341 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Whet My Appetite’. Righteo, just briefly events for today?

·        At 8:29pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:24. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I’ve actually played one more memorable game lasting 7;02!

·        Lol, I was hoping to enjoy my 5th consecutive awesome night’s sleep, but nature suddenly called @ 4:05am! That’ll teach me not to drink five/six/seven cups of Chinese tea for dinner. XD

·        Did a stinky unspeakable, then hadad myDSQ review meeting. The lady that took it was very nice, despite horrid PIG mum’s incessant stories about how evil I am. *sigh*

·        Came home and took a shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all finished after 14%, but happily leant against the right rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.

·        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was tying Elf’s shoelaces and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

·        Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy mandarin and one mug of yummy peppermint tea. Tina went to clean the bathroom then massaged Ela for about twenty minutes before leaving. Me, I happily read for one hour before using the loo for one tinkle then popping online.

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: