Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday Post 280b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1853. Righteo, take two, events for today?

Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until PIG mum let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo @ 7:50am; after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, Kim arrived five minutes early and told me fifteen more minutes but tried coming back like 4.5 minutes too early; Shirley just bear bummed (sheep bummed? XD) her and Kim got the message and left us in peace in time for me to finish the first part of my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. XD

  • At 6:04pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6:13pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:20. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played one more lasting 7:32 and another 8:35!
  • When Kim came back, we got me kitted then I went over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoyed her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

Thanks to Kim who turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure and got me a spoon to eat breakfast with, which was one slice of toast with avocado (no salt), one bowl of plain porridge, one full mug of water and half a mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spend another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Around 9am, I walked outside to Kim’s car and she tootled me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Kim found parking outside the library and after using the loo for one tinkle I grabbed Matthew Reilly’s newest novel and happily reading for one hour before posting an update onto Facebook.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, Kim and I caught two escalators up onto level four, grabbed a trolley and began grocery shopping @ Coles.
  • Back downstairs we sat down for a five minute break. For some reason, Elf’s ankle began hurting but I hoped to walk it off.
  • But the pain got worse. >< I told Kim ow; she said finish shopping @ Woolies, sit down and I’ll have a look.
  • Jessica, the older Woolies checkout chic that speaks Canto was working~
  • I sat outside the store, took off Elf’s shoe and AFO. Kim peeled off the sock then tsked and went, “Oh, you have not one, but TWO blisters.” I swung Elf up for a looksee; sure enough, two angry red sores with flaps of skin hanging off stared back @ me! O_o
  • Kim went back once to get bandaids for Elf then again for Sparkless2, coz she didn’t want me putting further weight on Elf and potentially further hurting herself.
  • Meaning I was slightly late meeting Pole for lunch but I’d Whatsapped her and let her know.
  • ‘Twas so nice catching up with Pole! Horrid PIG mum has jeered that she’s not really a real friend coz she never contacts me, but like Pole explained, she’s gotta look after Zebby!
  • Pole even shouted me lunch! When Kim came back,

No comments: