Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday Post 260e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2287 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now twenty-six. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • Today the Sharks played Cronulla! I was annoyed coz PIG mum ordered I head over to watch the match on the sofa but it wasn’t on1 huh, I had to haul myself all the way back to the computer. *sigh*
  • Why I like watching the game from the computer: I can see how many metres gained by the attacking tweam during the 5th tackle1 from thwe television, I’m too faraway to see that.
  • At halftime I used the loo for one tinkle then went to the gobbling :P table to enjoy my sushi roll before returning online to finish the rest of the match.
  • Showered after the match ended: I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Had dinner @ The Sunnybank Sports And Community Club. The lady @ the front desk told us that tonight was the last night to redeem our points before they were wiped out. I checked my balance: 118 points.
  • For dinner we shared a honey chicken with rice. I’d asked the waitress could I please trade my 118 points for like a spoonful of ice cream? Dad went to ask her and came back with three whole scoops of vanilla ice cream, one for each of us!
  • And that wasn’t all! Wjhen we left, the man who drives the buggy and had once offered me a lift was there and he really DID gimme a drive around the block! :D
  • Back home, I waited till 9pm before visiting the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Toms: Alyssa’s coming to give Ela a session of OT.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven’s morning news1
  • Will have lunch @ home with dearest dad.
  • But since Tina can’t come toms, I might accompany PIG mum to see the podiatrist toms! So perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the whole Seven’s 6pm news bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead`
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can prolly manage that over semester break. XD

No comments: