Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thursday Post 279b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1277. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • At 4:11pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:52. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:24pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:24. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 8:58!
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Mimi and I happily cuddle and snore, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs one hour later my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. She lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and then I wait for Kim's arrival.
  • She arrives five minutes early but remembers to gimme fifteen more minutes. XD
  • We get me kitted, then head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast was one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with some avocado, one bowl of plain porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one small mouthful of milk. Thanks to Kim who turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the toilet, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: