Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday Post 278b

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2262 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Already Citizens'. Righteo, kinda briefly continuing today's events?
  • Groceries from Woolies bought, we caught the lift up and continued shopping @ Coles before sitting down for a five minute break.
  • Last stop before leaving, we head back down to New York Baguette and Kim grabs a sausage bun and a custard bun for me while I hang onto the trolley and brace against the wall.
  • Shopping finished, Kim tootles me off to Woka Underwood to meet Fiona, Ciana and Callum for lunch! When I arrive ten minutes early I WhatsApp her and say I'm here cya soon and when she says she's arrived I tell her where I'm seated. Suddenly she says whoops went to Woka Warrigal instead; coming to Woka Underwood now! XD
  • We both have the teriyaki chicken fried rice; mine with a hot HK-style milk tea, her with a cold lemon Ribena. over lunch we chat away about everything.
  • When Kim picks me up and drives me home, I turn the alarm off and take my quickest possible shower coz it's like nearly 3pm!
  • After she's gone, I let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea and begin reading the newspaper and revelling in the Maroons origin one victory!
  • That culminated with me sneaking my mobile into the bathroom, doing a stinky unspeakable and passing more Candy Crush levels. XD I'm doing level 288 now. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: