Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday Post 281e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1759 but secondly and way most importantly, if PIG mum insists I get offline @ 9:45pm, I’m really still owed SIX MINUTES online!!! Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • After choir, I discovered Ryan attends coz he’s Beau’s good mate! Lol, I originally thought he was twenty-five, but he very indignantly told me he was twenty-seven. XD
  • We actually finished singing late but Kim still got to leave early despite being five minutes late (but she’d notified PIG mum in advance coz she had uni assessments) coz we had a smooth run home. She’s back toms and taking me to GCCW!
  • Back home, I got myself a spoon (the second consecutive day I’ve had to get myself cutlery for all three meals) and had dinner with the parents: rice tonight, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa bok choy and a few tasty chunks of chicken. Pity that dad gleefully forces poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell during dinner, but hey.
  • Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of soup; the instant I finish drinking Ela releases the dumbbell and I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~
  • Toms: Kim’s coming to help me up @ 8am then taking me to GCCW!
  • Then @ 12:30pm, I’m meeting Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal!
  • Kim will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2:30/3:30.
  • Fingers crossed dad will take us out for dinner toms not1 but should he not, I’m planning to watch the Tigers vs. the Bunnies!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays. XD

No comments: