Saturday, June 29, 2019

Sunday Post 260b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 289 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic's "It's Contagious (2)" and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's twenty-four but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and SIXTEEN MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 10:14am, I lasted 5:52. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 10:28am, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:46. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I willingly promise to hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: