Sunday, June 23, 2019

Monday Post 259b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday’s actually 2018 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD); secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 555 steps (and don’t expect many more, coz I don’t think I’m leaving the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Live A Balanced Life’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I finish watching Seven’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Seven’s morning news was read out by Chris reason. All the interesting surnames I saw: Georgiou, Sacre, Lange, Beretta (heard), Folau and Cheatley. Angie Asimus read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 12-21.

No comments: