Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Post 281d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3045 (ha, I’m just over three grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now sixty-four. Righteo, just super-briefly, events for today?

  • Saw Kelvin for my six month clean. Happily read two Who magazines from March and April this year while waiting. Seemed like a very quick clean? Best of all, Kelvin gave me a MINION TOOTHBRUSH! When I checked the package, I noted it said 6+ and I said to Kelvin, “But I’m way over six; are you sure you’re allowed to gimme this toothbrush? Kelvin replies offhandedly, “Oh, that means it’s suitable for anyone from six years old till 206 years old.” XD
  • After PIG mum had her clean, she tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Then we grabbed a quick lunch from the Coffee Club; ‘twas the final day for the buy one get one free flat grill1
  • Then I saw Aunty Ann for another massage! See, I normally get one Tuesdays but Alyssa the OT said she wanted me to see Aunty Ann for two more sessions for additional massage on the right pectoral? Like, ow!
  • Back home, Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Returning online, I received an e-mail from GCCW saying I hadn’t completed my marking and if I didn’t resubmit by midnight tonight, my story would get disqualified! O_o I fixed that right away~
  • Yummy dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and several strips of delicious BBQ chook. Thanks to dearest dad for one tiny flap of skin and one wee chunk of avocado.
  • After spooning dinner down with one bowl of soup, I returned online before visiting the loo once more for one tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12;30pm coz Kim’s not coming for the 4pm till 6pm shift. Looking forward to my three mugs of white tea with two sugars and hoping I get the chance to read for a blessed three hours! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead`
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: