Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday Post 278c

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2644. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Dinner tonight: dad made some yummy fried rice with charsiu! Too bad he spoiled it by adding a MOUNTAIN of lettuce to it, but hey. XD
  • At 8:45pm I went and continued my HEP with PIG mum. The reason why it's 9:25pm now's coz before I did the cup practice I've gotta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on some stupid holding fork and feeding me exercise first. *sigh*
  • Toms: think that person with a guy's name's coming to gimme one session of rehab therapy.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • May head out with PIG mum to complete my six minute walk.
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she's not coming Saturday. Will do the cup practice with her and fingers crossed I can read for one hour!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: