Thursday, June 20, 2019

Friday Post 280


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1911 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Check Your Attitude’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s forty-nine but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get home tonight!! *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:52pm, I lasted 5:33. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:01pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:58. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! The cruel and unfaithful God did try and ruin my awesome sleep streak by deliberately sending the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road even BEFORE the sky started lightening; I rose above His near-overwhelming hatred and persuaded my bladder to lemme fall back asleep and not call again until 6:45am~
  • Darcey came and gave me a session of rehab therapy. Thankfully, I’ll not have another one next week coz I’m seeing the dentist for my six month clean1
  • Went out with PIG mum to Calamvale Central; got a cheap ten buck haircut from Go Cutt. Such a novelty: the hairdresser actually gently tipped my head DOWN, TWICE! Usually, PIG mum’s ordering that I must look up! The reason why I keep glancing down’s coz I can’t feel Elf and I can’t help but keep glancing down to make sure she’s still attached …
  • Had a flat grill from the Coffee Club for lunch; Aunty Ann recommended that coz right now ‘twas buy one get one free1 then we actually bumped into her and Uncle Tai!
  • Saw ray for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Actually, he bought us a black sugar milk with pearl to share; delicious!
  • Kim’s here minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Shelby’s taking me to see Sandon’s comedy performance tonight! Hopefully I’ll laugh; last time I just didn’t react …
  • Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming for the 4pm till 6pm shift. Looking forward to my three white teas with two sugars and hoping for the chance to read for three hours tomorrow!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: