Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday Post 281d


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1695 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The power of Your Words’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!!! Anyways, super-briefly, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • Shannon took me out to the Grand Central Hotel for our Toastmasters changeover function!
  • Perhaps the bad weather kept everyone away last night … only like fifteen people attended?
  • I sat out the first game coz I’d get in the way of everyone moving around, but the second game was fun! We had to get others to guess a movie title without using the name! I used Finding Nemo, saying, “I’m looking for a fish … he got lost.” Easy! ;)
  • For dinner I had a delicious chicken Caesar burger with WAFFLE fries; they actually came criss-crossed! Shannon had a beef wrap.
  • But the party ended early, and Shannon got me home by 9:45pm, meaning she got to leave forty-five minutes early, the lucky thing!
  • Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 8:05am; that’s the latest for me this year, and that’s the third time I’ve achieved it!
  • Alyssa gave Ela a session of OT
  • Didn’t get to watch Seven’s morning news coz I had to bash out GCCW homework!
  • Nat came and took me to the NAB. Physio today: tilt table thirty minutes, ten sit-to-stands, weight bearing and two laps walking along hallway.
  • Kim took me to choir practice.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: