Saturday, June 8, 2019

Saturday Post 257d

A penultimate greeting for tonight! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1379. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • After publishing the previous entry, I stuck my writing cap on and started composing my entry for this month's Furious Fiction! 
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa surprisingly tasty onion and three/four small slices of yummy pork. pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell throughout dinner, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, which for some reason was very oily? When I mentioned that to PIG mum, she brought over this flat sieve thing and drained the excess oil! Wonder what that thing's called in Canto?
  • After dinner, both parents walked with me back online coz dad for some reason had made the bleach extra-concentrated when he was mopping the floor this morning and I was slipping everywhere!
  • off to continue my Furious Fiction entry now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone 2 church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: