Saturday, June 8, 2019

Saturday Post 257e

one final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total FOR Saturday now stands @ 1445. Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?
  • After I published the previous post, I continued composing my Furious Fiction entry.
  • Usually I visit the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm, but maybe the oily soup made my bladder demand attention? At 8:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Would dearly love lunch out with other ESS peers but fully expecting a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents then a super-stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, although dad had better take us out for dinner toms night! Actually, he mentioned sth about finishing my Furious Fiction entry coz he's got plans for toms night … shouldn't be a problem, though; it's not due till midnight and I'm pretty sure I'll have hours toms night to finish it! But dad had better take PIG mum and I out for dinner together toms night!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts; that doesn't usually happen Saturdays! XD

No comments: