Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday Post 258d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1251. Lol, that’s not bad for someone who’s not even left the house today; if toms I login an even smaller plodding total than today, when I AM going out, I’ll really laugh my head off! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over

·        At 9:19pm, Ive finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:08. Thats todays quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz Ive had an INCREDIBLE night playing Bejeweled; Ive finished FIVE memorable games all lasting between seven and nine minutes!

·        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing’s that we’re having a short EGM @ like 10:30/10:45; Uncle William’s said he’ll end Bible Study fifteen minutes early and I can use the bathroom once before skipping morning tea then heading upstairs for the EGM. Apparently it’s only short so we’ll have ESS afterwards.

·        Would dearly love lunch out with other ESS people but will surely only have a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents. *sigh*

·        But Uncle Slam’s taking me to see the new X-Men movie toms arvo! :D

·        Then I think @ night we’re having dinner out with Aunty Melody, Uncle Cyras and Aunty A?

·        Must remember to backup my files tomorrow night; I clean forgot to last week! >< XD

·        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: