Monday, June 3, 2019

Monday Post 256c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1729. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Nature called again around 6:40am, and after another pot :p trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Now @ 4:51pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:08. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Another hour's worth of happy snoring for the teddies and I continued, me waking again for the pot :p shortly before dearest dad comes to kiss me bye and retuck the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • This time, my sleep's interrupted by the phone ringing shortly after 9am. Pity, I was in the middle of having a dream, too1 But the phone rang, I awoke … and forgot the dream. >< XD Oh well, another pot :P trip for me then.
  • PIG mum comes downstairs with some great news: physio has been cancelled, because Claire's daughter's not well! Obviously, the great news isn't that Eva's unwell but that I get outta physio. Add to that Alyssa having holidays and suddenly my day looks bright and carefree!
  • Argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online!!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: