Monday, June 3, 2019

Wednesday Post 256d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2242 9aww, I should've walked twenty steps fewer coz 2222 sounds cooler! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'You Are Promised An inheritance'. Anyways, continuing events for Monday?
  • Anyways, PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and helps me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :p once more first.
  • She comes back to help only with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is another of those lil buns PIG mum recently baked, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of fake chocolate milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and 
    finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That finished, I pop online and happily watch Seven's morning news. All the reader's names, interesting surnames I came across and tomorrow's weather forecast are in some earlier post for today.
  • At midday, once the news has finished, I use the loo for one more tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, lunch is last night's leftovers, washed down with a mug of Chinese tea.
  • Today Tina arrives four minutes late. When she gets here, I climb into her and she takes us out to Warrigal square to buy boxed tissues and porridge.
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'm all done after 11%, but water myself for another tinkle while happily leaning against the right side rail before calling for Tina.

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^ 

No comments: