Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Post 279f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2283and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now fifty-one. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
·        Thanks to PIG mum who lets Kim inside when she announces her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous walk to the front door myself. I stay online till 4pm then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
·        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both calves and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
·        Sudden mental blank what I had for arvo tea … XD I drank a peppermint tea coz I discovered had a carton of full cream milk sitting in the fridge and poured myself one small cup. XD
·        Happiness was starting the new book and reading for one hour! Don’t think I’ve really read any romance novels before but if it’s not boring I’ll keep reading coz Amanda was kind enough to gimme the large print edition. XD As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat to very gently and very sporadically massage Ela for fifty-five minutes while poking away @ her smartphone.
At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two more tinkles then back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
·        I sign Kim off with my thanks and byes; she’s back next Wednesday and taking me to choir.
When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle then joined them @ the gobbling :P table, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
·        Dinner tonight: rice,lotsa lettuce and six tiny cubes of yummy chicken. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the 0.9kg dumbbell all night, but hey.
Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
·        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; will remember to shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming for the 4pm till 6pm shift. Looking forward to my three white teas with two sugars, and fingers crossed I can read for a blessed three hours! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: