Monday, June 24, 2019

Monday Post 259f


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now apparently stands @ 1201. Lol, that’s not bad, considering I’ve not gone out today! XD If the plodding total I login toms is LESS than the one for today, I’ll really laugh my head off, coz I’m going out toms1 XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? After a late morning/midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio (argh, Claire didn’t tell PIG mum to tell Vincent the physio to lemme stay seated; the awful man will probably have me bending countless times to the ground ><) I don’t haveta complete anymore six minute hikes coz I’m finally finished my HEP.

·        Hopefully PIG mum’ll lemme have some rice for lunch, coz don’t think I’m getting any for dinner!

·        I’m looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s looking forward to yapping incessantly @ her. XD

·        Should I stay online till 4:40pm then take my quickest possible shower? Coz toms night, Shannon’s taking me out to our Toastmasters changeover function; the shift doesn’t end till 10:30pm! Nah, I’m enjoying my hot showers too much during Winter. XD Won’t have time to play Bejeweled toms; only enough time to note down what I did during physio.

·        Gonna browse the hotel menu for my dinner tonight! Righteo, hope everyone hasa smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five1 XD I suppose it's to make up for the fact that I'll only manage one tonight. XD

No comments: