Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday Post 256

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1919 steps (and I'm sure I'll have cracked two grand before the day's out XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Different Ways To Pray (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's fifteen. Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:16pm, I lasted 5:38. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive sleep last night! only second time lucky, not third; this marks the 12TH time this year I've enjoyed one consecutive week of awesome sleeps! 'Twas a close thing, too … firstly, INCONSIDERATE PIG mum goes a-THUMPING around upstairs after baking buns @ 12:25am and then secondly, I randomly wake again partway through the night! Well, morning, but it's still pitch black and I didn't know what the time was, obviously. Luckily, Daddy Bear, who's really in tune with me and wakes the moment I awake, was lying in his usual position over Tum Tum; he just ordered, "Quick, fall back asleep IMMEDIATELY else your idiot bladder will awaken and demand you go!" Phew, success. XD
  •  Actually, nature didn't call until 7:25am, when PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs! She must've been really flying today; she let herself into my room while I was still over the pot! :P
  • Anyways, because dearest dad was still @ home, after she'd hit me with the eye goo she helped me very slightly with not only the bra strap but a tee also before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. I also begin a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is some porridge with one of those lil buns PIG mum nearly ruined my awesome sleep streak making last night, some kinda flax seed and sultana bun. I also drink one full mug of water, one small half-mouthful of milk, pop all my usual drugs :p and spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • When PIG mum's readied herself,  I turn the alarm on and get into the backseat of the 4WD. PIG mum tootles us off to church. on arrival, I use the loo once and enter the classroom; PIG mum bolts back upstairs for the Canto service.
  • Only a very small class today; three students! Poor Rinehart's father has finally passed away; he's flying back to the country he's from for the funeral, while Katie's busy with sth else Today in class we discussed how Moses parted the Red Sea and how God murdered all those Egyptians when He brought back the waters down over them.
  • Afterwards, I used the loo for one tinkle, grabbed one handful of crisps, two plain bikkies and took a seat.
  • Time for service, I hauled myself upstairs and grabbed my usual spot. Alex came and sat beside me; he showed me mobile photos of his neighbour's cat; she's quite big!
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today. I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was pastor  Chris with another sermon from his Church Clothes series.
  • Afterwards, I used the loo once more then PIG mum tootled us off to join dearest dad for lunch @ the Warrigal Square Maccas.
  • The cheap five dollar meal for dad and I; the double beef and bacon burger's quite yummy! Happiness was reading The Sunday Mail~
  • Afterwards, PIG mum drove us to the Warrigal Square Woolies, where I did my fifteen minute hike and we bought some groceries.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • presuming PIG mum'll come downstairs, gleefully force me to keep doing my HEP for her and time it so that it's what i'm doing when dearest dad gets home from baddy and arvo tea with his mates; she loves showing him how much power she's got over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become … *sigh*
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner toms night! If he does and we have dinner @ the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club, must remember to spend thirty minutes writing a review for boss!
  • Toms: Alyssa's prolly coming to give Ela a session of OT. Wonder if she'll bring Ela anymore KFC? XD
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's morning news!
  • Hurrah, it's Winter now: NO MORE HYDRO! :D Presumably Tina's coming from 12:30pm till 3:30; wonder will PIG mum take us to Warrigal Square for me to domy six minute hike? Which reminds me, I've not done my fifty sit-to-stands yet …
  • But fingers crossed I can read for one hour and get to watch all of Seven's 6pm news!
  • Anyways, maybe bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: