Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday Post 280d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Apparently, my final, final plodding total for Thursday’s now 1943 although I’m not certain how I gained those extra few dozen steps because I’ve been using Sparkless2 all night! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I wheel myself once more to the loo for one tinkle and back. Yes, the trip took slightly longer than usual coz it’s rather awkward transferring from wheelchair to loo and back again while dakking then un-dakking yourself sans AFO, but I managed.
  • Toms: firstly, fingers crossed that the noisy garbage truck won’t arrive until well after the Sun has risen!
  • Also fingers crossed that Darcie’s not coming to gimme a session of rehab therapy …
  • Third fingers crossed: that I get to watch Seven’s morning news!
  • Would love to have lunch out somewhere, but expecting sth bland for lunch @ home. *sigh*
  • Seeing ray for some acupuncture and massage in the arvo; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, coz she’s not coming Saturday.
  • Then toms night Shelby’s taking me to attend Brandon’s comedy sketch! Fingers crossed I’ll remember how to laugh this time; last time I just sat there mte! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    P.S. Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Dunno how Elf's gonna pull up toms ...

No comments: