Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Post 281b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday’s now 2882 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “God’s Footstool”. Anyways, just briefly, last night’s events first?

  • After dinner with dearest dad, I crashed on the couch to watch the Bunnies play the Tigers! Since neither team wears blue, I was cheering for the Rabbitohs coz I was born in the CNY of the Rabbit!
  • Too bad they lost; bet Benny’s displeased. XD I used the loo for one more tinkle, wrote down my final, final plodding total then let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed. Zzz~
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:57, I lasted 6:44. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Today: yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Trust the cool and unfaithful God to deliberately send the noisy rubbish truck THUNDERING down our road to start tipping bins even BEFORE the sky started lightening; my bladder asked me to to use the pot :P but I rose above His near-overwhelming hatred and persuaded my bladder to lemme fall back asleep and not call again until 6:25am~
  • After one pot ;p trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:35am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shirley and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot ;p one hour later around the same time PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (coz dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO strps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, coz I’m still owed TWENTY MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: