Sunday, June 30, 2019

Monday Post 260b


Heylo again and please excuse the first postl you know I just get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 563 steps (coz obviously I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘A Meeting In The Air’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl afterwards with today’s events, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Leeming, Hurley, Commesoli, Danihur, Trump, Castro, Greenhalgh, Barty, Gleeson, Teague, Pant, Barty, Gavrilova (heard), Verstappen, Woakes, Rashid and Laidler. Matthew Hassan read the finance report and Jackie Felgate read the sports report. Today marks twenty-two years since the UK returned HK to China! David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 13-24.
P.P.S. For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:12pm, I lasted 5:43. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: