Saturday, June 22, 2019

Sunday Post 259


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1457 steps (and I’m certain I’ll have cracked 1.5 grand before the night’s out XD); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Ask, “Is There A Better Way?” and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s twenty-six, which seems oddly high? Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:37pm, I lasted 5:48. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit thesack tonight. XD
  • Whoops I’ve lost track of time since I was e-mailing and playing Bejeweled. XD Just briefly, then:
  • Had the last Bible Study class forTerm Two. Semester break now; we resume like 28th July. Eight students here today and we studied Exodus chapter sixteen.
  • Grabbed some morning tea and chatted with Leanne’s granny before hauling myself upstairs for ESS.
  • Stayed seated for worship, sang everything I knew plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his final sermon from his series Church Clothes, and there was communion afterwards.
  • Grabbed a cheap lunch with dearest dad @ the Warrigal Square Maccas and happily rad the Sunday Mail. Uncle Wallace joined us; lucky thing eats a chicken clubhouse burger!
  • Got home, used loo and popped online.
  • Now @ 4:26pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:26. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Tonight I’m watching the second Origin match; GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!
  • Toms: since I’m not doing hydro over Winter, perhaps Claire’s giving me a session of land therapy? Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me, anyhow.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the morning news!
  • Tina’s minding me from like 12:30pm till 3:30pm. Fingers crossed I can read for one hour~
  • Also fingers crossed I can watch the entire Seven’s 6pm news!
  • Righteo, prolly won’t bbl coz of Origin Two so wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: