Friday, June 14, 2019

Saturday Post 258


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 843 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “With Determination And God’s Help You’ll Win.” Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am when the parents started being noisy downstairs preparing breakfast; I asked my bladder could she waittill 7:30am before I used the pot? She said she’d try and so I tried returning to sleep, but suddenly @ 7:15am PIG mum heads upstairs and goes a-THUMPING around! I used the pot :P then, before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Once I finished that, PIG mum let herself into my room and hit me with the eyegoo before leaving for her half day’s work. Once she’d left, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucked Shirley and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so we could snore in peace, we cuddled and I had a TREMENDOUS sleep, coz nature didn’t call again until like 9:25am! Obviously, there wasn’t any point in trying to fall back asleep with Besta’s imminent arrival; instead, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • At 3:20pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:08. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Besta arrives five minutes early today; dad’s already opened the garage door waiting forher. She lets herself inside, brightly bids me good morning then immediately offers me fifteen more minutes, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum, or, like she explained to dad as they left my room, Sheep Bum, coz Shirley’s not a bear. XD
  • After my fifteen more minutes, I call Besta back and use the loo for one more tinkle. She gets me kitted then I head over to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoys her other break this week.
  • Teeth brushed, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
  • Strange, again dad cooked not ham and eggs but SALMON and eggs! Thanks to Besta who put that into a sandwhich for me, cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese. I also drank my first big mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Happiness was reading the new book club novel for 1.25hrs first up. This morning, I reached pg. 100 @ 11:13am and pg. 125 @ 11:37am. As for Besta, after tidying my room she sat and massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes while watching television.
  • At midday Besta took me to the bathroom and I did a stinky unspeakable after asking her for a mug of water.
  • Back @ the gobbling :p table, I first rang Aunty lai and we chatted for 10:30. Next, I rang Aunty Nga and we chatted for 18:20.
  • Phone call finished, I headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 14%, but took the opportunity to fully lean against the right side rail and singing till 20% through before ending the shower and calling for Besta.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Besta who helped me dry my back and Era), had another tinkle then mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Besta who helped me cream my back and Era). When Besta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch was one full bowl of Besta’s yummy fried rice and my third (and final big mug of white tea with two sugars). I kept reading, reaching pg. 150 @ 1:34pm.
  • Before Besta left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • Gonna publish this post, visit the loo then eat the mandarin PIG mum has kindly left me for arvo tea and read for one more hour, because it’s only Saturday I get the chance to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Toms; just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that we’re having some church EGM during ESS! Does that mean we’re skipping ESS toms/having ESS where I’m normally having Bible Study?
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS peers but resigned to having a cheap meal @ Maccas for lunch with the parents. *sigh*
  • But then Uncle Slam’s taking me to see the new X-Men movie, Dark phoenix!
  • Then apparently we’re having dinner out aomewhere with Aunty Mel, Uncle Cyras and Aunty A?
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: