Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday Post 279

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 2998 (sorry I couldn't be bothered walking two more steps forward to make the total 3000 XD0; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1532 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD0 and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Pray For 'Wisdom From Above'" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online when I get back home from choir tonight!! Argh, it's looking like that'll be the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY where I've not been able to get my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY online!! >< *sigh* Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl with yesterday's and today's events very briefly, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: