Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday Post 256b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2445 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online!!! *sigh* Won't have time to play Bejeweled tonight so just very briefly, events for today?
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call till 6:30am~
  • Saw the doctor for a report for my upcoming NDIS review. Dr. Ku's suddenly unavailable; I'm seen by this chocolate doctor called Dr. Tim!
  • PIG mum harps on about all my socially unacceptable behaviours, but kind Dr Tim disagrees with her, instead prescribing me antihistamines and saying maybe I've got bedbugs! Such a change, having someone on your side for once …
  • Saw Vincent for a torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent twenty-one times to ground for Ela to move object, reaching for both hands, weight shifting and standing on Erf's tippy toes for just over two mins.
  • Did six minute walk for HEP @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown then had a delicious chicken pancake and an orange drink from Svitian Pancakes for lunch.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. She even bought a souvenir for me from HK -a notebook!
  • Faith minded me from 4pm till 6pm. I had a mandarin for arvo tea; thanks also to Faith for one mug of white tea with two sugars. I happily read Kylie Chan's novel for one hour before watching Ten's news sport report.
  • One more loo trip for me and two tinkles before Faith left. She's back next fortnight.
  • Won't attend small group tonight; it's ice skating but obviously I'm too disabled to join in. >< *sigh*
  • Instead, because poor Sarah injured her ligament and is using crutches right now, she can't go ice skating either so she's coming over for a movie night! Lisa might join her too, if her dress fitting finishes early1
  • When lucky PIG mum gets home from badminton and dinner out,   I'll haveta finish doing the day's HEP with her.
  • Toms: think Alyssa's back giving Ela another session of OT.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Nat's taking me out to the NAB for physio then seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 4:15pm.
  • Kim's taking me to choir practice @ 4:30pm.
  • Hopefully will be back BEFORE 8pm, it's Origin One toms hence I'm skipping dinner to watch the match! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
  • Oh, Joni's devotional topic's 'If You Feel Imprisoned'

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: