Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday Post 281b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1372 Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

·        Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Unfortunately, that came after some lbl occurred @ 12:30am when the noisy dryer woke me, but I fell back asleep and nature didn’t call again until 6:45am~

Nature called again around 6:35am, after which I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

·        Whoops I’ve been Facebook chatting with Jacinta Perkins and forgot to blog about today’s events! XD Just briefly, then:

·        Kim came @ 8am to help me up. Ela enjoyed a break from having to hold the toothbrush and getting a spoon for breakfast.

·        The crummy weather meant only ten people attended GCCW today. homework for next fortnight’s ‘a holiday’.

·        For lunch I met Pastor Chris and Grace @ Woka Woka. Next fortnight Pastor Chris will be interstate and Pastor Grace has some speaking engagement; should I try asking Fiona Mok and kiddies to see if they’re free for lunch together?

·        Back home, turned off alarm and showered – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 14% but happily leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Kim.

·        Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head outside and pop online for awhile.

·        When PIG mum gets home, she feeds me the pomegranate Uncle Stephen gave me two days ago for arvo tea!

·        Before returning online, I do a stinky unspeakable.

·        PIG mum has come downstairs and informed me she’s not gonna appear for dinner; dad and I can eat ourselves.

·        Planning to watch the NRL tonight, the Bunnies are playing the Tigers~

·        Toms: early morning appointment to see the orthotist! Hopefully he’ll fix my boot~

·        Then I’m seeing Kelvin for my six monthly dental clean … I’m rather freaked out, now that Sandon portrayed the mad dentist for his comedy sketch back like two days ago! O_o XD

·        That’s followed with an early arvo appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap her head off @ him. XD

·        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming back Saturday.

·        Then if dad won’t take us out for dinner, suppose I’m watching Friday night football … wonder who’s playing? *checks* ooh, Roosters vs. Storm!

·         

·        So prolly won’t bbl tonight, but hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'One f The Scattered Saints'.
P.P.S. Now @ 6:45pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:44. Right, promise i'll not play again until toms. XD

No comments: