Saturday, June 22, 2019

Saturday Post 259c


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1514 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘An Undercurrent Of Gratitude’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dad arrives home, I ask him please can we have our weekly dinner out tonight? I’m not free Sunday coz I’ll be planted on the sofa watching Origin Two! Dad decides yes; score!
  • I use the loo for one tinkle then climb into the backseat of the 4WD. Dad tootles us to The Sunnybank Sports And Community Club for dinner. Sweet, I can pen a review for boss tonight; he told me to the next time I ate there.
  • We know the Sunday special is a roast; what was Saturday’s special? Two dishes: fried vermicelli with beef and rice with chicken. Perfect; we didn’t even need to look at the menu and ordered those two. Dad suddenly also got himself a Jim Bean and cola; mother and I sneak sips. Obviously, as usual, I get piss little but hey, I’m used to it. *sigh* Personally I’m just happy I passed two more levels of Candy Crush Friends Saga. XD
  • Back home I use the loo for one tinkle then sit and compose that review for boss. Smashed out in forty-five minutes~
  • Fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: