Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday Post 258


Good afternoon! (yes, it’ll be evening by the time I publish this post but it’s still afternoon now XD) Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday’s actually 1986; secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s nineteen; thirdly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1212 steps and fourthly, TWFT topic’s “Be An ‘Up’ Person” but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s 6pm news!! Anyways, just briefly, let’s cover yesterday’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:15pm, I lasted 5:16. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • What a day yesterday! Bible Study was shortened by fifteen minutes because of the AGM; after ESS and lunch @ Maccas with dearest dad PIG mum and I went to the Sunnybank Plaza Coles to buy groceries coz then I saw the newest X-Men movie with Uncle Slam!
  • And that wasn’t the end! For dinner, we went to Big Gun Chinese Restaurant and shared dinner with Uncle Cyras, Aunty Mel and Aunty A! Obviously, I got piss little but hey: by now I’ve accepted I’ll get a full feed when the parents are around. *sigh*
  • Showered when we arrived back home. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped with NOTHING bar Elf’s AFO straps and both shoelaces. I’m thankful she’s only helping with this every Sunday!
  • Noted down plodding total, Facetimes Aunty Nga then hit the sack. Zzz
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven’s 6pm news was read out by Max Futcher and Sharyn Ghidella. All the interesting surnames I saw: Roptel, Lion, Palaszczuk, Pettiford, Abate, Argus, Shearman, Chalmers, Cormann, Frydenberg, Albanese, Savaakism, Titmus, Chemello, Antonelli (heard), Kadak (heard), Wellings, Vorias, Trump, HalloranJamin (heard), Glasby, Rosa, Marquez, Heiltone, Burrell Koepka, Acton and Dry. Tony Auden read the weather forecast, Brisbane was 15-23 today. Telstra shares fell 7c to $3.80. Shane Webcke read the sports report. Mt. Gravatt’s only 7-23 toms! *brr…*
  • P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Whet My Appetite'.

No comments: