Monday, June 24, 2019

Monday Post 259d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 997 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Watch How You React'. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shirley and I cuddled and snored, me not waking again for the pot :p until dearest dad came to kiss me bye and retuck us into bed before leaving for his hard day’s work.
  • More happy snorings for us, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs being my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. After she’d let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap, I give myself fifteen more minutes then get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast was the last of the little buns PIG mum recently baked, one bowl of porridge, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Alyssa returns from her family overseas holiday to give Ela a session of OT. She’s back Wednesday.
  • I use the loo for one tinkle before popping online to watch Seven’s morning news. All the things I recorded from that arein some earlier post for today.
  • News finished, I use the loo for another tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me
  • After a lunch of tasteless leftovers is washed down with one mug of some tea that Ray gave to us, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me.
  • When Tina announces her arrival two minutes late today, thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today, but yay that Tina stayed after I called her please for some facewash and kept the water over my back, thus keeping me warm. I was actually alldone after singing 14% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully aloud, but watered myself for another tinkle until Id sung the usual 20%.
  • After flipping the nice hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elfs AFO straps and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I returned briefly online to await Claires arrival and asked Tina please to help me blow-dry my hair.
  • Physio when Claire arrived: left bum bridging, Elf hip abduction, two and four point kneeling and weight-shifting. I also shucked offElfs footwear for Claires inspection; she said PIG mum should take me back to the orthotist and see did my AFO require any adjustments.
  • After walking Claire out, I headed to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea: one yummy pear and one mug of peppermint tea. I also read happily for one hour (finishing pg. 375 @ 3:55pm and finishing pg. 400 @ 4:27pm before using the loo for one more tinkle then returning online.
  • Looking forward to watching Sevens 6pm news tonight!
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< on the bright side, hopefully I can pop online after breakfast and even watch the beginning of Sevens morning news!
  • Wonder where PIG mumll take me for lunch before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage?
  • Most excitingly, toms night Shannons taking me to The Grand Central Hotel for our Toastmasters changeover function; Ive asked Elizabeth for more time and the shift doesn't end till 10:30pm!
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms1
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: Ravn, Vagg, New, Thap, Bloomfield, Hayman, Von Drehnen, Sharouf (heard), Rifi, Iles, Maher, Doorley, Chalmers, Gillmeister, Maloney, Sokolinski, Titmus, Pennings, O'Shae (heard), Mayr (pronounced may-ar), Laidler, Ayoub, Joshi, Trbojevic, Ofahengaue (heard), Gillmeister, Toledo (heard), Wellings, Cairns, Fitzgibbons and Somerville. Tony Auden read the weather forecast. Brisbane was eleven today; tomorrow: Mt. Gravatt 11-20. Can you believe it: it's the 12TH time this year I've gotten to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! Also, today marks one year since the Thai boys cave rescue~ Telstra shares rose six cents! (But they're only @ $3.84 XD) Shane Webcke read the sports report.

No comments: