Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday Post 280c


Good evening again! Just noting down that Joni’s devotional topic’s “When It’s For Your Good”. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

·        Pole even shouted me lunch! When Kim came back, she brought back Sparkless2 for me. I transferred; we left, I hugged Pole thanks and bye then Kim tootled me home.

·        Lol, for once I didn’t mind turning the alarm off coz again Kim got out Sparkless2 for me!

·        That was followed by a nice hot shower- I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        I had one tinkle before I turned the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock and both laces – she’d decided to leave Elf bare coz she was giving me Sparkless2 back). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and wheeled myself out online.

·        Amazing: when PIG mum came back, she inspected Elf and lemme stay in Sparkless2! Before Kim left she told me that tomorrow I really should still use the wheelchair to give the skin time to heal but I told her mther wasn’t THAT nice. XD

·        When dearest dad came home, reheated dinner and I was summoned over, I used the loo for one tinkle before wheeling myself to get a spoon then parking in my usual spot @ the dinner table. Wow, for the first time in like 2.5 YEARS I’ve enjoyed one entire day where I’ve not had to stand and get myself cutlery before a meal!! :D See, Kim kindly got me a spoon for breakfast, cutlery was provided for lunch @ Woka Woka and I used Sparkless2 to get myself a spoon for dinner! Will prolly haveta wait @ least another 2.5 years before that happens again. XD

·        After such a delicious lunch, dinner was a jolt back to reality: rice tonight, boiled and bland (read tasteless XD) lettuce and beef.

·        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I wheeled myself back online.

·        Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Oh, the loo trip may take longer than the usual three minutes coz it’s rather awkward transferring myself to the loo then back into Sparkless2. XD


No comments: