Friday, June 7, 2019

Saturday Post 257

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 655steps (because obviously, I've not left the house) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Today Share Your Faith With Someone'. Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:45pm, I lasted 6:09. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I tried falling straight back asleep coz I knew PIG mum was leaving for work @ 7:30!
  • Sleep didn't fully return, but PIG mum beginning her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:20am was my signal to use the pot :P again, after which I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and left for her morning's work, Shirley and I waited for dearest dad to retuck us back into bed before we continued our happy snorings together.
  • Now @ 3:36pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:34. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:54!
  • I woke for the pot :P again around 8:45am and once more about one hour later, when considerate dad walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage. Afterwards, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Today, Besta arrives nearly five minutes early. After knocking then opening the door, she brightly bids me good morning and offers me fifteen more minutes. Behind her, cheeky dad amends with "Five more minutes?" Shirley's rightfully outraged and I point her bum @ him; Best laughs and corrects dad, "It's FIFTEEN more minutes, not five!" Then they leave us alone. XD
  • After counting down my fifteen more minutes, I summon Besta with my usual call: "Besta, I'm HUNGRY …" XD She comes and gets me kitted before I head over to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her other break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I use the loo for one more tinkle then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
  • Strange: like last week, dad has cooked SALMON and eggs! Tastes rather strange. XD Thanks to Besta who makes me one big mug of white tea with two sugars and I happily start the day with 1.25 hours worth of reading. This morning, I reach pg. 375 @ 11:13am and pg. 400 @ 11:45am. As for Besta, she tidies my room then sits and briskly massages Ela for about one hour while watching the weekend Morning Show.
  • At midday, I use the loo once more and Besta makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars. Aunty Lai doesn't answer when I ring her; instead, I read for another quarter-hour then try Aunty Nga. Mickey answers then passes the phone to Uncle Fung, coz Aunty Nga's gone out.
  • At 12:35am, I head intothe bathroom for my shower. Besta's in the midst of cooking lunch for me; she says head inside first and I'll come too when I'm done. Whilst waiting for her over the loo, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'm all done after 14%, but happily lean against the side rail and water myself for another tinkle before calling for Besta. XD
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dry myself (thanks to Besta who helps me dry my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Besta who helps me dry my back and Era) and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's tying Erf's shoelaces and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch is one full bowl of that yummy fried rice Besta cooked while I was showering and my final (third) big mug of white tea with two sugars. Besta's brought some tasty noodles/spaghetti and shared with me two forkfuls; I just had difficulty eating it coz I was eating my fried rice with a spoon! XD
  • Before Besta leaves, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then pop online.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with ESS peers but braced for a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents then a stressful arvo doing my HEP with PIG mum after she's finished her long arvo nap. That woman, she always times it so that I'm doing some stupid exercise for her when dearest dad comes home so she can show off to him how much power she has over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become … *sigh*
  • And if dad won't lemme out for lunch with ESS people, he'd better take PIG mum and I out for dinner together toms night!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: