Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday Post 257e

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2106 (See? Told you I'd pass two grand! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Something Mighty in Your Life'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Now @ 8;19pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:38. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • When dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining him @ the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bok choy, lotsa soup carrot, one lil chunk of yummy sweet potato and a few small thin slices of tasty pork. Dad annoyingly insisted I eat 'his' way but I also ate 'my' way by shoving my mouth full with vegetables, taking a tiny nibble of meat then stuffing whatever space left with rice, meaning I still had some of the 'best' (the meat) left for last. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When's PIG mum coming home? I've not done my daily fifty sit-to-stands with her yet …
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, it's only Monday but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: