Saturday, June 29, 2019

Sunday Post 260c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1396 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-five, which sounds a lot more than usual? Doesn’t matter! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:40am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Shirley and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking again to use the pot :P @ 7:50am.
  • Whoops I’ve just spent all my precious net time Facebooking! XD Just briefly, then:
  • Kim helped me up and minded me till 10;30am, when she dropped me off @ BCAC and left eight minutes early. Stayed seated for worship, sang everything I knew plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Since Pastor Chris has gone interstate, speaker today was Scott/Andrew Prince. His son did the Bible reading!
  • Had a cheap meal @ Warrigal Square Maccas for lunch with the parents. Pity; pastor Grace had originally invited me to join her for lunch @ the Japanese food place run by Chinese!
  • Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ Woolies; also brought myself a plate of chicken sushi for afternoon tea.
  • Got home, used the loo, locked the door (PIG mum’s gone to Garbo; she wants to buy herself a new Stanmixer?) and returned online.
  • Hey, maybe there’s Sunday arvo NRL for watching! I happily read the Sunday Mail after lunch~
  • Dad had better take us out to somewhere for dinner tonight1
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Think Alyssa’s giving Ela a session of OT.
  • FINGERS CROSSED I CAN WATCH THE MORNING NEWS! Whoops, sorry, shrieking! >< XD
  • Tina’s minding me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour and watch the entire Seven’s news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead1
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: