Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday Post 278b

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2575 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's  'Want Versus Need'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Kim inside when she announces her arrival one minute early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. I wait until 4pm arrives then walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to kim who kindly helps with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back outside to the gobbling :p table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • For arvo tea I do the cup practice with Kim and one juicy mandarin; Kim also makes me one mug of yummy peppermint tea. Happiness is getting to read Kylie Chan's novel for one hour; as for kim, after she cleans the bathroom she sits and very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for fifty-five minutes while watching her mobile phone videos.
  • At 5:55pm I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back online, always  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim's back next Wednesday and taking me to choir~
  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the dinner table,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa rather icky ong choi and a little of I've forgotten what meat. XD Pity that PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of seaweed soup before I immediately let Ela release the dumbbell, took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead1
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: