Saturday, June 8, 2019

Saturday Post 257b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 785. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • After I'd enjoyed my most important two hours online, I used the loo for one more tinkle then sat and happily read for fifty-five more minutes; it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~ Tonight I finished pg. 450 @ 4:28pm and finished pg. 475 @ 5:02pm.
  • Before I returned online, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sheesh, PIG mum's already been @ me twice, so eager is she to gleefully force me on my HEP for her … *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: