Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday Post 259b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for tonight’s now 1720. Righteo, probable final, final events for Sunday?

  • Once I’d enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        First I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to geed me a banana.

·        Next, she lemme drink/eat some kinda paw paw and white fungus sweet dessert soup she’d made!

That finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20$ of my shorter second-favourite song, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        I had one tinkle before  flipped the nice hot wateroff, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped me dry my back, do Elf’s AFO straps and tied both laces for me.

I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·        Having dinner @ 6:30pm then watching the Origin from 7pm; GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!!

·        Toms; Alyssa’s back to give Ela a session of OT.

·        Fingers crossed I can watchSeven’s morning news!

·        Claire’s coming to gimme a session of physio in the arvo.

·        Tina’s mindig me from like 12:30pm till 3:30pm; perhaps expecta pissy plodding total from me, should PIG mum not send us shopping.

·        Then fingers I can watch all of Seven’s 6pm news!

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a great week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

·        P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Why Should We Pray?’

No comments: