Monday, June 24, 2019

Monday Post 259e


Good evening again! Ems new plodding total for Monday now stands @ apparently 1140. Not bad, considering Ive not left the house today1 XD Anyways, continuing tonights events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table for dinner, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·         After grabbing myself a spoon (all three meals today Ive had to get myself a spoon; thankfully Im getting a break toms!) dinner tonight was eice (tasted kinda like the fried rice Besta cooks for my Saturday lunch?), lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa carrot, and like two small slices of tasteless boiled meat that the parents had with their hotpot last night. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell throughout the meal, but hey.

Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

·         Anyways, hopefully I can bbl shortly after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus whats happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts, and it's not even Wednesday yet! XD


No comments: