Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday Post 279c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1965 (lol, I'm sure I'll pass two grand some other day XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIXTEEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm; argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I've been unable to get the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT two hours of the day online!! >< *sigh* But just super-quickly, starting from yesterday's events:
  • Saw Vincent the physio for a torture session. Physio yesterday: stood entire session, bent to ground fourteen times for Ela to move object, reaching for both hands, leaning forwards, weightshifting and standing on only Erf's tippytoes for about two minute.
  • bought groceries from Coles @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and had lunch then saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Some really tall (six foot two!) carer took me to Toastmasters~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 8:05am, just like yesterday; my latest for 2019!
  • Enjoyed watching Seven's morning news
  • Nat took me out to the NAB. physio today: barefoot Elf weightbearing, reaching for Era, schooching forwards, eleven sit-to-stands and about eight laps walking along hallway and inside clinic.
  • Kim took me to choir practice tonight.
  • Ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: I'm seeing kim all day toms! First, she's coming @ 8am to help me up then take me to GCCW~
  • Next, she's taking me to Cha Kee to meet Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch
  • Kim will then see me home and showered before leaving.
  • But then she's coming back and taking me to book club!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: