Saturday, June 1, 2019

Saturday Post 256d

one final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1276. Lol, I'd better have a more substantial plodding total coz I'm actually going out toms whereas I've been @ home all day today! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Wold dearly love lunch out with other ESS peers but resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas coz I've gotta do my HEP with PIG mum afterwards. *sigh*
  • Now @ 9:36pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:23. That's today's quotas satisfied and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise to play until toms, coz (1) it's almost my bedtime and (2) today I've actually played FIVE more memorable games, all lasting over seven minutes!
  • Oh, if dad won't lemme out for lunch with other ESS people, he'd better remember to take us all out for dinner toms night! looking forward to once more having a mobile!!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: