Saturday, June 1, 2019

Saturday Post 256b

  • Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential, final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 723. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • Next, I rang Aunty Nga. She was getting Mickey ready for sth and sounded busy; I was about to suggest I ring again tonight but instead the line suddenly disconnected after about only 2.5 minutes! Since I knew she was busy I didn't bother calling her back; instead, I just read for another nearly ten minutes.
  • At 12:30pm I went and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, today I was all done after 14%, but sang for another tinkle before telling Besta I'd finished.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Besta who helped me dry my back and Era), had another tinkle and mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Besta who helped me cream my back and Era). When Besta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch was one full bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked me, plus my third and final mug of white tea. She'd brought along two burger buns with egg and lettuce for her lunch and shared about half of one with me, but as always declined my offer of some rice in return.
  • After lunch I continued reading; @ 1:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles then said my thanks and byes to Besta.
  • I enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online; exactlytwo hours later I usedthe loo for one more tinklethan sat andread for another forty minutes; it's only Saturdays that Iget the chance to spend a blessed three hours reading. ;o) PIG mumleft out one juicy mandarin; thanks to dearest dad who poured me out one small mouthful of milk to enjoy the mandarin with.
  • After taking my total reading total to three hours, I used the loo for one more tinkle then returned online.

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: