Sunday, June 9, 2019

Monday Post 257b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Sunday's actually 3567 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 287 steps (and perhaps don't expect too many more coz I'm not sure I'm going out today) and thirdly, TWFT topic's "You'll Get Through This Storm" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THREEAACC MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, let's continue yesterday's events very briefly first!
  • At 11:08am, for my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 6:42. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yesterday: Bible study, morning tea, ESS, lunch with parents @ Maccas.
  • Then dad suddenly takes us down to the Surfers paradise Markets to find Silver Steve! The question I asked him last night: do you even wear silver undies? And Silver Steve nodded! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's news was read out aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Whitney (heard), Laidler (heard), Birmingham,  Kadak, Templetin, Wentworth, Chanal (heard), Kohli (heard), Titmus, Melverton Irving and Batty. Matt Carmichael read the sports report and David Brown read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 13-25.

No comments: