Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday Post 280d


Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2402 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “The Desire To Do God’s Will. Righteo, I’ll not have TIME TO PLAY Bejeweled today, so just briefly, events for today?

·        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call till like 6:45am`

·        Enjoyed Seven’s morning news; everything I recorded are in some previous post for today.

·        Nat came and took me out to the NAB. Physio today: seated reaching practice for Ela, grasping cone, seven sit-to-stands, hallway walking. The most amazing thing: ETHAN REALLY GAVE ME A SHINY GREEN HUNDRED DOLLAR NOTE FOR COMPLETING MY HEP!!!

·        Kim took me to choir practice tonight

·        Back home I didn’t even enter the house: we went down straightaway to the Glen and I shouted the parents dinner and dessert with the shiny hundred dollar bill I’d won ofrom WEthan!

·        Yay it’s ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!

·        Toms: Kim’s taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip and even better, I’m meeting Pole for lunch @ Woka Warrigal!

·        Considering we went out for dinner tonight I highly doubt we’ll go out toms night again … hopefully there’s some Thursday night NRL I can watch instead?

·        Righteo, hope everyone’a having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: