Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday Post 278c

One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday's now 2664 and secondly, the spam count for the week's seventy. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I'm not going out. Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will remember to shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not coming 4-6pm. looking forward to my three mugs of white tea and hoping to read for three hours; it's only Saturday I get the chance to spend a blessed 1/8 of the day with my nose buried in a book!
  • Oh, and I just remembered: Furious Fiction! Will spend tomorrow night doing that, definitely!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: