Sunday, August 1, 2021

Monday Post 366c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2906 (so positive I'll have cracked three grand before the day's out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 79TH time!! Righteo, continuing Monday's events?

  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip, but today I snored so happily that I didn't wake again for the pot :P until dearest dad very considerately walked along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage!
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed, promised he'd come home for lunch together and left for his hard day's work, I happily snored for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :PO shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with nothing bar the bra strap and tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutres first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm bulletin for the 79TH time: Calcutt, Arvier, Cresta (first name), Crisafulli, Pullar, Glenda (first name), Heinke, Christou, Fabris, Griffin, Willett, Martinez, Gollschewski, Glover, Dick, Rohan, Greer, Tate, McKeon, Seebohm, Fegan, Legg, Leahy, Gyte, Lamb, Ponga (heard), Best, Ahearn, Bohl (heard), Browning (heard), Starc (heard), Bome, Ocon  and Staggs (heard) . 73.52USc = 1AUD Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 14-25 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-27. 6:27am sunrise 5:21pm sunset

No comments: