Monday, August 2, 2021

Monday Post 366e

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3475 (meaning I'm sure I'll have cracked 32.5 grand before Monday ends XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after watching the showjumping tonight!! Anyways, just briefly, continuing Monday's events?

  • After lunch, PIG mum took me to some park near where Ronnie jie jie lives and I went for a forty minute plod there.
  • Priscilla minded me from 4pm till 6pm tonight.
  • Happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 79TH time.
  • Dinner tonight: leftover fried rice heaped with lotsa yummy wombok and lotsa bok choy.
  • Drank soup, took bowl over to the sink and returned online only for the parents to summon me back to the couch coz there were horses? Returned to couch but 'twas only showing highlights. Huh, wasted two minutes. *sigh*
  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up @ 9am and minding me till 1pm.
  • David's giving me a session of physio, even though the parents won't allow me to go for walkies @ the park with him. *sigh*
  • Hope PIG mum remembers to take me grocery shopping after Hannah leaves, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays now ... XD

No comments: