Thursday, January 13, 2022

Friday Post 399b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1813. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Aww, dad suddenly left without saying bye. >< When he unpopped the lock into the garage I awoke and I thought he'd come say bye after I'd finished using the pot but then the garage door went down and he'd left! 
  • Instead, I fell asleep for about one more one, waking once more for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Ete's arrival @ 9am.
  • She tells Ete to gimme fifteen more minutes; when Ete comes back a second time, I use the pot :P once more, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Ete who squirted me some toothpaste~ Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is the yummy chocolate custard bun Karina bought for me yesterday from New York Baguette, one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I returned to the gobbling :P and penned a thank-you letter to Lynne for my awesome Minion masks! 'Twas a four page letter; while I composed, Ete watched the live stream of her cousin's funeral service. He'd died after contracting COVID and having his leg amputated. Then she just napped; when she awoke I asked her could she please massage Ela till midday? While she did so, I played Candy Crush-type games. XD
  • At midday, I went and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Ete who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Ete turned the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Ete rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when Ete was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Ete made me one tuna with tomato and onion toastie cut into two triangles and one delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk.
  • Before she left, I visited the loo once more for two tinkles. Not sure when she'll come back, but she's got three girls and her husband's a carer like her but doesn't work for CODA.
  • When the parents got home, PIG mum rummaged the house for painkillers and hit the sack, while dad sent me to the loo and then tootled us to Top Health Doctors to get our COVID booster jabs!
  • We got them from PIG mum's former workmate, Debbie! I couldn't recognise her coz she was fully decked out in protective gear: gown, mask, goggles and faceshield! But all kudos to her for skill; I might've felt the briefest mild sting but that was it! She even found me a Mintie afterwards, coz I'd wibbled @ her did she have a lolly jar and if so, could I please have a lollipop? See, needles sting and I'd need sth to make me feel better afterwards ... she'd found a Mintie for me but laughed to dad "None for you!"; after we'd sat down I'd immediately offered to bite half for dad but he was like nah.
  • After we'd both sat and waited the required time without exploding/imploding/any adverse side effects, dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one tinkle and plopped online.
  • But I forgot Tiff was coming to give Ela an OT session! One hour of impractical exercises, then~ For next Friday, Tiff said let's make white sauce pasta, even though she's a red sauce person! I told her we can't be friends anymore and then we both just laughed our heads off. XD
  • Toms: Peggy minded me from 10am till 1pm last Saturday and I think Hannah said three days ago cya next Tuesday so presumably it's Nisha coming toms? Hopefully she can take me out to Calamvale Central for walkies else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz dad hasn't said there's any ping pong toms.
  • But looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read the Jodi Picoult novel for three hours; it's really good!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's, read by Paul Taylor) for the 9th time: Longhurst (heard), Djokovich (heard), Hawke (heard), Groth, Tsitsipas, Fegan, Wildman, Palaszczuk, Colahan, Keid, Gazzard, Willan, Twomey, Butler, Birmingham, Greenbank, Wieloch, Khawaja, Labuschagne (heard), Pope, Head, Kaplan, Sturgeon, Heinke, Tasker (heard), Yasmin (first name),  Ponting (heard),  Cavallaro, Biden, Tomasi, Vogelnest, Sussan (first name), Ley, Kerr, Kirstine (first name), Green, Dodt,  Adrienne (first name), Sydes, McGreevy, Thesaw, Crisafulli,  Monfils (heard) and Billings. 72.88USc. = 1AUD.Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 20-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-31. Sunrise 5:06am sunset 6:48pm

No comments: